We have a lot of our customers asking us what is the differences between Classic Manicure RM38 and Gelish Manicure RM78. Classic manicure and gelish manicure have distinct differences, which option might be right for you?
A classic manicure is a traditional way of applying nail colour and nail care. The steps for this services is to cut and shape the nails, and then cuticle trim. Then will apply polish or colour you choosen. Lastly apply cuticle oil.
- Perfect for the girl who wants to change the nail design every couple of days or week.
- Can be removed by yourself at home.
- Usually the colour will last for 1 week.
A gelish manicure is a modern way of applying nail colours under the UV or LED light. The steps for this services is to cut and shape the nails, and then cuticle trim. Followed by buffing. Then apply gelish colour you choosen, by coating the colour under the UV or LED Light. Lastly apply cuticle oil.
- Perfect for the long lasting nail design
- Need to come back nail salon for colour removal
- Usually the colour will last for 3 weeks.
Want to learn more about nail care knowledge or want to dress up your nails by your own? Join our one day nail art workshop next month! Register here now!